Roundup Pro Biactive 360 is a foliar applied translocated herbicide developed using a new surfactant system known as Biactivator adjuvant technology. Roundup Pro Biactive has been developed for use on weeds in hard surfaces, amenity vegetation, enclosed waters, natural surfaces which shouldn’t bear vegetation, as well as land immediately adjacent to aquatic areas and open waters.
Key Benefits of Roundup 360
- Unique Biactive formulation gets more glyphosate into the plant
- Hazard free label – safer for the operator, public and pets
- Superior long term control of difficult perennial weeds
- Biodegrades in soil and water, excellent rainfastness
- Make the most of those precious weather windows
- Highest levels of performance and safety
- Preferred under COSHH
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup Pro Biactive, controls weeds by blocking the plant’s enzyme system. These enzymes, which are present in plants, do not occur in humans, animals, birds or fish. Hence, Roundup Pro Biactive is safe to everything except green plants.
Roundup 360 is approved for use in areas open to the public and animals, or even near water!
Roundup Pro Biactive 360 is formulated using the novel Biactivator technology, Roundup Pro Biactive 360 is a complete product that contains two adjuvants. Alone they offer excellent benefits, but in combination the synergistic effect of these two adjuvant partners ensures an outstanding perfomance.
Retention, uptake and translocation are enhanced; so more glyphosate gets to the growing points providing superior long-term weed control. These Biactivators increase reliability over a vast range of applications and weather conditions, particularly rainfall.
This unique formulation is protected by patents unlike most other adjuvants. No other glyphosate-based products contain this patented formulation. So, if it doesn’t say Biactive on the can, it isn’t Biactive in the can.
Roundup Pro Biactive 360 is Environment Friendly
Besides providing superior control of a wide range of weeds, Roundup Pro Biactive 360 has been developed with commitment and concern for the environment firmly in mind.
Roundup Pro Biactive 360 has been specially formulated to offer an enhanced standard of operator safety. It is not a hazardous substance as defined by COSHH, when used in accordance with the label, and it does not carry a hazard symbol. In the environment, it provides up to 100 fold improvement in safety to some of the most sensitive animal species, when compared to older glyphosate formulations.
Roundup Pro Biactive 360 Synergistic Activity
Monsanto has used two adjuvants in a special combination to enhance the performance of Roundup Pro Biactive.
- A hydrophilic non-ionic humectant: extends the period of glyphosate uptake from the treated leaf.
- A cationic Quaternary Ammonium Compound (QAC) which strongly binds to the leaf surface without damaging the plant cells allowing the active ingredient, glyphosate, to diffuse into the leaf with minimal stress to the plant – This ensures minimal glyphosate is locked up in the leaf ensuring maximum movement through the plant, boosting weed kill and improving reliability.
Pack Size: 5 Litre
Application Rate: 5L/Ha
Active Ingredient: 360g/L Glyphosate