Jewel Herbicide & Mosskiller is the first weed and mosskiller on the market. Two powerful herbicides combine to make this product unique. Jewel Herbicide & Mosskiller has a post emergence contact activity with Carfentrazone-ethyl and a systemic activity with Mecoprop-P.
It can be used on all turf grass species.
- Dual Activity: Controls weeds and moss
- Dual Action: Contact and systemic
- Selective post emergence herbicide
- For managed amenity turf and amenity grassland
- Gives complete weed kill, right down to the roots
- Developed in extensive trials programme
No other herbicide offers selective weed and moss control from foliar application to turf. Jewel Herbicide is recommended for the postemergence control of the following weeds:
- Bristley Oxtongue
- Buck’s Horn
- Greater Plantain
- Cinquefoil spp
- White Clover
- Creeping Buttercup
- Speedwell spp
- Birdsfoot Trefoil
Application Rate: 1.5kg per hectare
Water volume: 500 litres per hectare
Active Ingredients: 1.500 % w/w carfentrazone-ethyl, 60.000 % w/w mecoprop-P.